Has 3 groups of octagonal rooms (leaves of a club) opening on a rotunda backed by long rectangular rooms (the Club's stem). Rotunda has a marble mantel, French mirrors and spiral stairway and is topped with 20-foot tower.
Built 1884 by J. H. Draughan. Owned since 1894 by Henry Moore family.
Recorded Texas Historic Landmark - 1964
|StoppingPoints.com Editorial on Ace of Clubs House:|
|The Ace of Clubs House is now operated as a museum by the Texarkana Museums System|
Copyright © StoppingPoints.com, 2010. All Rights Reserved.