This house and its twin next door were built by sisters Mary Masterson Fain and Anna Belle Masterson Krister. Designed by Walter Whitley of Dallas, the houses were built in 1930. Mary Fain was the youngest daughter of Robert and Ann Masterson, pioneer ranchers with oil and gas holdings. The house blends elements of colonial revival architecture and was meant to complement the adjoining house, and they were meant to be viewed as a whole. Recorded Texas Historic Landmark - 1996
Copyright © StoppingPoints.com, 2010. All Rights Reserved.