Early Richardson settler A. H. Hill built this home about 1887 at 206 Sherman Street, on what had been railroad property. In 1902 it was purchased by Margaret A. Robberson for her daughter Virginia Bell Robberson (1870 - 1940). Known as Miss Belle, Virginia taught school in the home for almost 40 years. The Victorian-style residence, which features a distinctive gabled roof and Gingerbread ornamentation, was moved to this site in 1979. RTHL - 1982
Copyright © StoppingPoints.com, 2010. All Rights Reserved.