In 1910, Richland Springs businessman John Burleson contracted with Enoch Archer to construct this building to house his banking business. In addition to the bank, the building housed other businesses, including retail shops and medical offices. Constructed of locally quarried sandstone, it features stained glass windows and two gray granite columns flanking the entrance. The beneficiary of local preservation efforts at the end of the 20th century, the building is a significant part of the community's architectural heritage. Recorded Texas Historic Landmark - 2001
Copyright © StoppingPoints.com, 2010. All Rights Reserved.