Historical Markers StoppingPoints.com Historical Markers, Sightseeing & Points of Interest Scenic Roads & Points of Interest
About Us | Photo Gallery | Free Widgets | Featured States | Search Site
Register or Edit LoginRegister
Home Texas Rockwall County Rockwall East Trinity Lodge No. 157, A.F. & A.M.

East Trinity Lodge No. 157, A.F. & A.M.

  Texas Historical Markers
Rusk & Goliad St., Rockwall, TX, USA

Latitude & Longitude: 32° 55' 49.17057999996", -96° 27' 38.71740999996"
    Texas State
Historical Marker
    A dispensation for the formation of the lodge was granted July 26, 1854, when Rockwall was part of Kaufman County. The Grand Lodge of Texas designated James Wilson as the first master. John O. Heath served as senior warden and S. R. Barnes as junior warden. Barnes and Heath were among the earliest residents of the area to receive land grants in 1848. The lodge charter was issued January 18, 1855. The E. C. Heath Masonic Lodge, located six miles south, merged with East Trinity in 1968.

This page last updated: 7/15/2008

East Trinity Lodge No. 157, A.F. & A.M. Historical Marker Location Map, Rockwall, Texas

Related Themes: Texas Freemasons, Masonic Lodges, Freemasonry, Ancient Free & Accepted Masons
See more markers related to .