Historical Markers StoppingPoints.com Historical Markers, Sightseeing & Points of Interest Scenic Roads & Points of Interest
About | Photo Gallery | Free Widgets | Featured States | Search Site
HomeMississippi CountiesCoahoma County Historical Markers → Friars Point
 

Friars Point City Historical Markers

Map of Mississippi State Historical Marker Locations in the City of Friars Point
 

City of Friars Point Historical Markers

Friars Point Historical Marker

774 2nd St, Friars Point, MS, USA

Latitude & Longitude: 34° 22' 12.9828", -90° 38' 23.766"

Known originally as Farrar's Point, this town was incorporated in 1852. Its name was later changed to Friar's Point to honor an early settler and legislator, Robert Friar. Coahoma County Seat 1850-1930.
Friars Point Churches
Friars Point Historical Markers
Friars Point City Historical Marker

Friars Point Cemeteries
Friars Point Schools
Friars Point Historical Homes & Houses
.